Elliott Heads

Elliott Heads, a coastal town, is 17 km south-east of Bundaberg. It is situated on the north side of the mouth of the Elliott River, named after the first Speaker of the Queensland Parliament, Sir Charles Elliott.

Further Reading: 

Neville Rackemann, A century of progress: Woongarra Shire 1885-1985, Bundaberg, Woongarra Shire Council, 1985

Headwords: 
Copyright © Centre for the Government of Queensland, 2018. All rights reserved.
UQ Logo